Presented by Project Woodchips in collaboration with Paul Smith’s College
Head deep into the Adirondacks to discover your inner woodsman. Make no mistake about it—this is no Paul Bunyan tale. It's a roll-up-your-sleeves, get-your-hands-dirty adventure.
Get expert instruction in competitive lumberjack skills:
competitive fire building
Plus, when you’re not busy steel-wielding, you’ll learn primitive skills and the finer points of camp life.
- Primitive bow-drill fires
- Restore an antique axe
- Primitive stalking techniques and natural camouflage
- Paiute and figure-four deadfall traps
- Natural cordage rope making
- Furniture, utensils, and other rustic crafts
- Bushwhacking, knots, campsite creation and other backcountry skills