Application Process for High School Students
For incoming freshmen, we know the application process can seem daunting. Have no fear – we make it easy with these simple, easy-to-follow steps to ensure that you have everything ready to go to begin the application process.
Paul Smith’s accepts applications all year, for both spring and fall semesters. It is recommended that you apply sooner rather than later to ensure ample time to process both your college application and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application.
For current high school students and students who have graduated high school with less than 12 college credits taken after your high school graduation, please submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Complete the Paul Smith’s admissions application
- Submit your official high school transcripts or GED if applicable
- Optional: submit your official SAT and/or ACT test scores
- Paul Smith’s SAT code: 2640
- Paul Smith’s ACT code: 2858
- Letters of recommendation and a personal statement are encouraged for all applications, but not required.
All application materials must be submitted to:
Paul Smith's College
Sporck Admissions Building
P.O. Box 265
Paul Smiths, NY 12970-0265