Textbook Price List Sell your textbooks online 24/7 - click here to sell your textbooks
PSC Bookstore's Textbook Advantage
Shopping at Paul Smith's Bookstore provides you the following benefits:
Textbook Return Policy
- No sales tax in New York State if you are a student purchasing textbooks at the college in which you are enrolled.
- Knowledgeable staff familiar with the campus, knows your faculty, and has worked in cooperation with the faculty to acquire textbooks and materials for your classes.
- Student-friendly return policies in case a student drops a class or has a schedule change, with no need to pay for shipping charges to return books.
- Systems in place to accept payments specific to Paul Smith's College. These include the campus cards - Bobcat Bucks and Kat Kash, scholarship funds, financial aid, and Vesid payments.
- Stocking used textbooks at a savings of 25 % off the new price.
- Textbook buyback at the end of the fall and spring semester which enables students to receive cash for books they no longer need.
- Textbooks may be returned if you drop a course or withdraw from school. A drop slip or withdraw form is required for returns. Textbooks may be exchanged if you purchase the incorrect book.
- All refunds and exchanges must have a sales receipt dated for the current term.
- All new merchandise returned must be in good condition, unmarked, free of damage and soil, in original packing, and seal must be intact.
- Defective new books will be replaced at once with a receipt. Workbooks, lab manuals, or study guides with markings or missing pages are not returnable.
- Please keep receipts for all purchases to facilitate returns and exchanges.
- Textbook returns are allowed for the first three weeks of the fall and spring semester. The last day to return books will be posted at the bookstore.
- Textbook buyback is scheduled for the end of the fall and spring semester. This is a bookstore sponsored event that takes place in an effort to recycle books that will be used in the future. Some books are bought for use again at Paul Smith's College and other books are bought for a used books wholesaler.
- Textbooks can be sold if they have a current market value and no receipt is required at textbook buyback.
- A photo ID is required to sell your books and you will receive cash at the counter. Specific dates and times for each buyback are posted at the bookstore and will be emailed to students.