Why should I buy textbooks from Paul Smith's College?
- No sales tax on textbooks bought on campus by enrolled students.
- Our knowledgeable staff has worked with faculty members to purchase textbooks and materials for your classes.
- Student-friendly return policies in case you drop a class or change your schedule, with no need to pay for shipping charges on returned books.
- Use Bobcat Bucks, KatKash, scholarship funds, financial aid, or ACCES-VR payments.
- Purchase used texts at 25 percent off. Rental textbooks are also available.
- Sell your used texts back at the end of the fall and spring semester.
- Invest in your campus: The Packbasket is owned and operated by Paul Smith's College.