CAREER FAIRS & RECRUITMENT
An opportunity for students and employers to connect.
Our twice-yearly Career Fairs are great opportunities to make lasting network connections. Recruiters, who many are PSC alumni, are offering jobs, internships, field experience and graduate school opportunities for both current students and recent graduates.
Paul Smith’s College Annual Fall Career Fair 2017!
- Date: Thursday – October 19, 2017
- Time: Employer Check-In: 10:30 am-12:30 pm. Doors open to PSC Community 1-4:30 pm
- Location: Saunders Gymnasium
Students/Alumni: Be prepared. Be professional.
- Bring your resume and cover letter
- Dress in business casual or professional attire
- Attend a Career Fair Prep session for resume review, professional letter writing, networking and utilizing your “elevator pitch”, and interviewing skills
- Research the companies attending
- To see a list of employers scheduled to appear at the next Career Fair, register on Career Central
- Stop in the Career Center for help!
Faculty/Staff: Encourage students to have a resume in hand, attend wearing professional attire and research attending companies. Please consider making this event a class requirement, project or extra credit assignment. You play a vital role in connecting our students to career opportunities. To view a list of attendees go to Career Central.