Important General Information
Mission Statement: It is the mission of the Financial Aid Office to provide information and access to funding for students in the pursuit of a Paul Smith’s College education and degree. We deliver timely, accurate and transparent financial assistance to prospective, current and former students in a way that is both respectful of and sensitive to confidentiality and diversity. We foster fiscal responsibility for the Paul Smith’s educational community and maintain the integrity of our programs in compliance with all federal and state regulatory requirements and college standards.
The Financial Aid Office is committed to helping you identify the financial resources for which you may be eligible. Our staff will assist you and your family in developing financial plans to pay for an extraordinary future investment - your college education.
Stay Connected: Federal Student Aid on Facebook. The official Facebook page of the U.S. Department of Education's office of Federal Student Aid. For more information, go online.
Important Quick Links:
- Reminder: Time to file your FAFSA for the 2015-2016 Academic Year. Federal Title IV School Code: 002795
- Student Policy- Federal Student Consumer Information Requirements Resources
- PELL Grant Information: Limited to twelve full-semester equivalents
- New regulations for limits on Direct Subsidized Loans
- To complete your TAP application (New York State Tuition Assistance Program).
Select Paul Smith’s College. TAP codes: 2140 Two Year Program, 6140 Four Year Program
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP): New York State Eligibility Standards and Federal and College Eligibility Standards
- Parent Loan: Are you a parent applying for a 2015-2016 Federal Direct Parent Loan? Application is available after June 1, 2015 at studentloans.gov.
- Need to complete loan requirements (Promissory Note, Exit or Entrance Counseling)?
- Private Loans: To review lenders and the requirements go to ELM Select.
- Expecting a refund? Refunds are processed by the Student Accounts Office located in the Phelps Building, Rooms 101 and 102
Any questions on health insurance please contact Student Accounts.