PSC CALA Work Experience Program
Successfully launching your career in the Hospitality Industry requires an action plan. That plan should include:
That's why Paul Smith's College requires students in the CALA program to complete between 400 & 800 hours of hands-on work experience prior to graduation.
- Completion of high quality education and training (Paul Smith's College Programs and Faculty)
- Access to a network of skilled hospitality professionals (Paul Smith's College Faculty Advisors, Alumni and Employers)
- Development of a professional resume detailing work experience in the hospitality industry(Paul Smith's College Career Services).
Following are links to important documents that will guide you through the "CALA Work Experience" process. Should you have questions about this requirement, please contact your academic advisor or visit the Career Services Office.
- 4-year program requires 800 hours
- 2-year program requires 400 hours
Work Experience documentation forms required for CALA degree completion: