Saturday & Sunday:
Lakeside Dining Hall is open to the public for convenience and enjoyment. NOTICE: Paul Smith’s College restaurants The Palm and the St. Regis Cafe are closed summer 2018 for planning and reorganization. To our many loyal patrons and interested newcomers – we’ll miss you this season! Thank you for understanding & we’ll see you in 2019.
Your dining experience is more than great food. It is a community experience centered on culinary expertise, fresh ingredients, healthy options and a shared sense of environmental and social responsibility. Our team is committed to creating the best possible dining experience. Join us to experience the comfort, convenience, outstanding food and inviting atmosphere designed especially for you.
Finding your favorite foods on campus is easy. We are proud to offer a dining program complete with signature brands and menu selections that include just about every item you can imagine.
Just feast your eyes on what we have available! Featuring a wide variety of fresh food designed to satisfy everyone’s appetite with food choices to rival your favorite restaurants:
- Fresh fruit and salad
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Simple Servings Allergen Station & Options
- Freshly baked pizza and pasta toss
- Deli choices served with a variety of breads & wraps
- Burrito bar
- The Chef’s Table (cook to order)
- Mindful choices
- New creations by our chef just for you
- Ice cream and freshly baked desserts
- Homemade soups and Salad bar
- And you can enjoy “all you care to eat”!