Conference and Event Services
Paul Smith's College is nestled in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains on the shores of the stunning Lower St. Regis Lake in the six-million-acre Adirondack Park. Newsweek ranked Paul Smith's College number one as the most resort-like college in the United States.
Paul Smith's College offers:
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - surrounded by beauty and solitude ... awe-inspiring mountains, pristine waters and alpine forests!
- Comfortable lodging, delicious food, cutting edge technology.
- Hiking, fishing, canoeing, kayaking, mountain climbing ... imagine all this just a few steps from your door!
- A variety of meeting and event spaces for banquets, meetings and workshops.
- Recreational amenities includes Saunders Sports Complex, which features:
- a salt water, eco-friendly pool
- state-of-the art fitness center
- 32-foot-tall climbing wall with an observation area
- dance/movement studio
- tennis courts
- two gymnasiums
- High/Low Ropes facilities for personal development and team building experiences.
- Competitive Rates
We will be pleased to answer your questions and prepare a custom information packet that includes a cost proposal for your program.
Please give us a call at (518) 327-6430 or fill out the Conference Inquiry form.