Paul Smith's always needs qualified individuals seeking employment with a quality institution offering many benefits in an unparalleled location.
Current Job Openings
- Adjunct Faculty
- Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies
- Assistant Professor of Fisheries and Wildlife Sciences
- Baking & Pastry Arts Faculty
- Recreation Adventure Education and Leadership Management
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Ropes Course Facilitator
- Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Watershed Stewards
Paul Smith's College is required to comply with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act). In accordance with the Clery Act, the college publishes annually a campus security report. We are required to advise applicants for employment of this report's availability and provide a copy upon request. Applicants may obtain a copy of this report from the Office of Human Resources.
Paul Smith's College values diversity in the college community and seeks to assure equal opportunity through its continuing Affirmative Action Program EOE/AA/M/F/D/V 32