Academic Success Counseling - What is it and why would YOU need it?
- Are you overwhelmed with your academic workload?
- Do you feel like you don't know which assignment to begin first?
- Do you lose assignments or forget due dates?
- Do you study for hours but feel like you don't remember anything afterwards?
- Are you unsure about your academic program or coursework?
An Academic Success Counselor can help you get on track. Make an appointment by contacting Tracy Elliot in the Academic Success Center 327-6046 or by
contacting a counselor directly - Maureen McMahon: firstname.lastname@example.org, 327-6959; Courtney Bringley: