Work Study Job Description
Advancement Student Call-Center Representative
|Type:||Clerical Office Assistance|
Administration Building 207
|Eligibility:||College Work Study|
|Hours Per Week:|
|Description||Student Call-Center Representative
The Office of College Advancement is seeking individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. As a student Call - Center representative, you will be an ambassador of Paul Smith’s College, reaching out to Alumni and friends across the country to ask for support of the Paul Smith’s College Fund. Callers will be needed this fall for 6 weeks beginning October 6.
GIFTS TO THE PAUL SMITH’S COLLEGE FUND HELP TO…
• Maintain our tradition of hands-on, experiential learning, providing students the opportunity to work side-by-side with their professors.
• Give scholarships and other financial aid to 99 percent of our students.
• Provide access to industry-standard technology our students will find in the workplace once they graduate.
• Support the student programs and activities that are an integral part of the Paul Smith’s College experience.
Applicants must be articulate and positive, friendly, outgoing, punctual, and enthusiastic about Paul Smith’s College.
Must comply with the Office of Advancement donor confidentiality and privacy policies.
Call times will be Monday through Thursday 6-9 p.m. and Saturday 10 – 1 p.m. Individual schedules will be created to compliment caller’s educational obligations.
• Gain valuable experience & connect with Alumni
• Hourly rate plus weekly incentives
General characteristics of a successful call-center representative are:
• Prior call-center experience
• Hospitality training or background
• The ability to listen
• A pleasant voice
• A self-starter mentality
• The ability to think and make decisions on the fly
• An outgoing personality & genuinely interested in people
• A sense of responsibility and confidentiality
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com.