What services are offered?
TRiO - Student Support Services at Paul Smith's College offers:
All program services are provided at no cost to participants.
- Career, personality and learning styles assessments
- Individual assessment and monitoring
- Academic, career, financial, and personal counseling
- Assistance with improving academic, research, and computer literacy skills
- Professional tutoring for English, writing, and math
- Service learning activities
- Peer mentoring
- Cultural enrichment activities and programs related to sustainability
- Assistance with transfer advising
- Financial literacy, money management, and scholarship assistance
- Individual support for study abroad
- Admission assistance to graduate and professional programs
- Leadership opportunities