Guidelines to On-Campus Living
- Bicycles may not be stored in student rooms or common areas.
- College Furniture must remain in the same room.
- Damages will be billed to the individual responsible.
- Guests must be signed in no less than 48 hours in advance to them arriving.
- Keys are owned by the college and may not be passed or copied. Loss of keys must be reported immediately to Residence Life.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 10 am Sunday through Thursday and 12 am to 10 am from Friday until Saturday.
- Trash and recyclables are to be bagged and placed in the designated garbage area. Excessive trash in ones room may result in disciplinary action if it is deemed a health and safety issue.
- Pets are not allowed unless they can survive underwater 24 hours a day/7days a week. A tank of ten gallons in the maximum allowable size.
- Windows and screens are not to be unhooked or removed for any reason.
- Storage of fuel for chainsaws and/or other combustibles are not allowed in the rooms.
- Moving out of a residence hall requires the student to move all of his/her belongings within 24 hours. Keys and room condition reports must be handed into the office of Residence Life.
- Appliances with an open heating element such as hot plates, broiler ovens, and indoor grills are not allowed.
- Business may not be conducted in residence hall rooms.
- Candles and incense are not allowed within the residence halls.
- Halogen lights are not allowed in the residence halls.
- Multiple service alcohol containers are not allowed in the residence halls- examples include beer balls, funnels, and kegs.
- Drinking games are not allowed in the residence halls.
- Under 21 people are not allowed in rooms where there are open containers or alcohol being served.
- Illegal drug use is not allowed in the residence halls.
- Drug paraphernalia is not allowed.
- Access to rooms may only be done by way of doors and not by windows.