Adirondack Field Courses
Live and learn in the Adirondack Park this summer!
- Study with professors who believe in learning by doing – in the lab and in the field.
- Learn new skills and gain valuable field experience during the best months to study the flora & fauna of northern New York.
- Live in residence halls with sweeping views of Lower St. Regis Lake, part of the St. Regis Wilderness Canoe Area.
- Canoeing, hiking, and fishing opportunities are just footsteps away.
Courses offered in two sessions. Students may register for one course per session.
Session I: May 19-June 6
- Field Herpetology
- GIS Natural Resource Applications
- Field Ornithology
Session II: June 9-June 27
- Field Botany
- Grassland Ecology
- Field Techniques in Wildlife Sciences
- Tuition: $1,554 per 3-credit course
- Room and board: $900 per three-week session.
- Please register by April 30, 2014.
- If not a Paul Smith's College student, fill out the part-time/non-matriculated student form and return to Registrar's Office (fax: 518-327-6951, phone: 518-327-6231).