Wow, what a busy but very successful year for us! We know many of you are busy preparing for finals, but we would like to take a quick moment are share some of our major accomplishments with you:
- Funded over $50,000 worth of Campus Sustainability Fund projects
- Supported SAM Fest & our local March for Science
- Represented PSC during the Wild Center’s Youth Climate Summit
- Led a trip for students to visit the Biodome & Biosphere in Montreal
- Held our annual Spring Residence Hall Energy Competition from April 1st to April 22nd
- Established a new Waste Reduction Team and hired four students for the position
- Formed the Eco-Leaders– This group served as our official CSF voting committee, and contributed lots of excellent ideas for greater sustainability all around campus!
- Expanded our marketing and community engagement efforts through our website, monthly newsletters, and Facebook page
- Adopted AASHE’s STARS (Sustainability Tracking Assessment and Rating System) as a framework for future climate action planning at our institution
We are happy for all of the great things we have completed, and are excited to see the rest of them through into the near future. Stay tuned for more awesome opportunities and events we’re offering next year! And as always, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or ideas you may have!