The Palm at Paul Smith’s College
Spring 2017 opening for special dining events and offering a crafted menu.
Offering a 4 course prix fix menu for $45 per head with wine pairing, plus tax and gratuity or $35 per head without wine pairing
With a menu inspired by the legendary Palm Restaurants, we’re proud to present the Palm at Paul Smith’s College. Dine in an intimate, wood-paneled dining room on the beautiful Paul Smith’s campus. During the summer enjoy steaks, seafood and other classic fare prepared by our culinary arts students and served by students in our hospitality management program. Our students are learning the same fundamentals that are the bedrock of the Palm experience. Part of that experience started here: Wally Ganzi ’63, a Palm co-owner, is a Paul Smith’s alum.
ONLINE RESERVATION FORM
Hours & Reservations
- February 10, 2017 Italian Dinner
- February 24, 2017 Seafood Dinner
- March 10, 2017 Classic Carnivore
- March 24, 2017 Paul Smith’s Grand Hotel
- April 14, 2017 Dinner de Chasse (Dinner of the Hunters)
- April 28, 2017 Parisian BistroOpen 5pm and 6pm. Reservations required. Smart/Casual Attire. Reserve in advance by using the form on this page, calling (518) 327-6443 or email us with your reservation request:
- Name of party
- Number of guests
- Contact phone
- Preferred seating date and time
Directions and Information
The Palm is located on the campus of Paul Smith’s College at the intersection of Route 30 and 86 in Paul Smith’s, NY. Upon entering campus, turn left at the stop sign and follow signs to Visitor parking. We are in the lobby of Cantwell Hall. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash and local checks are accepted.
Click here to view a map. With it you can view directions from your destination. Parking is available in the lot opposite the building entrance.