Your Event at the VIC
Have your event at the VIC!
The VIC is available for weddings, staff picnics, birthday parties, board meetings, and other private events.
- 5 picnic tables
- 5 charcoal grills
- Large covered area
- Flat concrete patio
- Adjacent to parking area
- Fully handicap accessible
- $150 full day; $90 half-day
Please note: there is no running water available directly at the pavilion.
The Heron Marsh Gallery is available for rental for private functions, dinners, groups, and more.
- Seating available for up to 40 people
- 8-foot tables
- Folding chairs
- Rotating art exhibits provide beautiful backdrop
- $350 for a full day; contact us for evening or half-day pricing
The VIC Theater can host live performances, lectures, presentations, movies, and more.
- 175-person theater
- Movie playing capabilities
- Variable lighting
- Sound system
The VIC has two lean-tos on the property available for registered campers for a nominal fee. Permits and payment are required for use of Long Pond and Black Pond lean-tos throughout the year.
- Available from June 15 – Labor Day
- Beautiful lake views
- Primitive bathroom facility at both sites
- Fires allowed with permit
- Campers are required to follow the Principles of Leave No Trace, including minimizing impact and carrying out all trash.
- $35/night for up to four users
The lean-tos along the Heron Marsh Trail are day-use only and do not require pre-registration or permits.
Interested in having your wedding or other large event at the VIC? You can reserve the entire facility. Paul Smith’s College Conference Services will work with you to create a package that meets your pricing and facility needs!
- Full access to Theater – play your picture slideshow during your reception
- Full access to Great Room and Heron Marsh Gallery – perfect for large group gatherings and socializing
- Full access to outside Great Lawn – the best space for a beautiful outdoor event
- Cater your event through Paul Smith’s College’s conference services, or use your own caterer
For weddings and other large events, please contact Paul Smith’s College Conference Services Coordinator, Danielle Crowningshield, at [email protected]