For Tutoring & SI Support:
- You should receive contact from your Peer Tutor by Wednesday (3/25)
- If you do not hear from you Peer Tutor or if you have any questions about your tutoring, please email Tracy Elliott at email@example.com sure to indicate the name of the course and your tutor’s name.
For Success Coaching (ARP Students/Transitional Students/General Population/HEOP/TRIO):
- Contact should have come from your Success Coach
- If you did not receive contact from your Success Coach, please email them directly and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Accommodative Services:
- Contact should have come from Vanessa Case
- If you did not receive contact from Vanessa, please email her at email@example.com sure to indicate your specific accommodative support needs.
- We are working on equipping all Canvas courses with a text-reader plug-in called ReadSpeaker. More info will be shared when it is live and available for use.
For Career Services:
- If you had a scheduled career coaching meeting, you would have received contact from Maureen Pellerin
- If you did not receive contact or have any individual career support related questions, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be focusing our support via “Microsoft Teams” which will allow for students to connect with service provider via online video conferencing. It is a free and easy to use tool. We are working on developing tutorial videos to help with this process, but for now, your service provider should be able to walk you through the steps to connect. We will also continue to utilize Starfish for scheduling of individual Success Coach meetings, tutoring and writing support. You will see a list of all available tutors in your Success Network, along with Service Cards for Writing Support, Accommodative Services, The Center for Academic and Career Success, TRIO SSS and HEOP.
If you find yourself in need of any academic or career related support, please email email@example.com and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible.