The Center for Academic and Career Success is committed to providing all programs and services in both remote and in-person formats. If you have questions about any of our support services or programs please use the information below to contact the appropriate team member responsible for oversight:
For Tutoring & SI Support:
- Both remote and in-person options will be available for sign-up via Starfish.
- If you do not see a tutor listed for one of your courses or if you have any questions or need assistance getting tutoring set-up please email Tracy Elliott at firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to indicate the name of the course and you are a seeking support for.
For Success Coaching (ARP Students/Transitional Students/General Population/HEOP/TRIO):
- Success Coach meetings can be scheduled to meet in-person or via MS Teams or Zoom.
- If you would like to meet with a Success Coach please schedule a session via Starfish or contact the team member via email.
- If you need assistance scheduling a Success Coach meeting please email Melinda Bard at email@example.com.
For Accommodative Services:
- To inquire about Accommodative Services or for assistance requesting services, please email Vanessa Case at firstname.lastname@example.org making sure to indicate your specific accommodative support needs.
- All Canvas courses are now equipped with a text-reader plug-in called ReadSpeaker and additional resources can be provided in a remote capacity if needed.
For Career Services:
- To schedule a career coach meeting please email Maureen Pellerin at email@example.com
As we continue to navigate the changing landscape of higher education during a global pandemic, we promise to keep student success as our top priority! We have adapted all of our services to meet the needs of both in-person and remote instruction. Students can visit the CACS by scheduling an appointment in advance via Starfish. Meetings can be arranged to take place in-person or via a video conference tool such as MS Teams or Zoom. All CACS offices have been equipped with appropriate PPE and all visitors must remain masked while in the CACS. If you have questions, you can stop by our information desk on the second floor of the library M-F between 8:30 am and 4:00 pm. You can also email general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will respond as soon as possible.
Additional questions, concerns or inquiries can also be directed to the Dean of Students, Courtney Bringley at email@example.com.