New Student Orientation
You've been accepted to Paul Smith's College - now what? Sign up for a Student Orientation and Registration (SOAR) Session!
SOAR days are designed with you, the student, in mind! We highly encourage you to attend one of these days. It is your "one-stop shop" to take care of everything prior to move-in day.
Spring 2019 Move-in Day/SOAR: Monday, January 21, 2019
Fall 2019 Move-in Day: Friday, August 30, 2019
What to expect:
- Complete and turn in all required forms
- Take care of your campus ID photo and register vehicles
- Complete the Accuplacer exam on campus - login to your Paul Smith's College email and other important portals on campus
- Meet one-on-one with a member of our Student Accounts or Financial Aid offices (we highly recommend that a parent is present for this meeting!)
- Meet your future classmates
Please sign up below for one of the summer 2019 SOAR dates that works best for you:
- June 21
- July 12
- August 2
Be sure to like our Paul Smith's College Facebook page & follow us on Instagram @futuresmitty for all the exciting happenings on campus!
The Accuplacer exam is required for each incoming student at Paul Smith's College. This online placement test helps us determine which math courses are right for you. Please contact Sandy Brown, Faculty Office Secretary, at (518) 327-6372 or email@example.com to schedule your test today.
Required Student Enrollment Forms
New Athletes Starting College in the Spring or Fall of 2019
Please complete and submit these 3 forms:
Pre-Season Dates will be announced soon for the following sports:
- M/W Rugby
- M/W Golf
- M/W Cross Country
- M/W Marathon Canoe Team
- W Volleyball
- M/W Soccer