We are thrilled to have you join us on campus and begin your college career as a Smitty. Here you will find the important documents and information you need to complete before arriving to campus for move in day
Fall 2021 semester move in day:
Friday August 20, 2021
Summer 2021 SOAR Orientation Dates
We will be holding our Orientation IN PERSON this summer- We can’t wait to see you on campus!
Please note that Paul Smith’s College is following CDC guidelines in relation to COVID-19 recommendations. Individuals who are vaccinated do not need to wear a mask; those who are not vaccinated must wear a mask while on campus.
Please sign up for your Orientation Date below!
What to expect at SOAR:
- Take care of your campus ID photo
- Login to your Paul Smith’s College portals on campus
- Opportunities to meet with our Student Accounts or Financial Aid offices (we highly recommend that a parent is present for this meeting!)
- Meet your future classmates in interactive sessions with our Peer Leaders!
Student Enrollment Forms & Information
Student Enrollment Forms
Complete your Required Student Enrollment forms here including:
- Emergency Contact information
- Missing Person information
- FERPA release
- Housing application
Student Health Services
For more information about our Athletic Programs, visit the Bobcats Home Page #smittynation
To complete your PreSeason Medical Forms, please use this link: https://www.paulsmithsbobcats.com/information/preseasonforms
Pre-Season Arrival Dates
- Men’s Soccer
- Women’s Soccer
- Cross Country
COVID-19 has challenged all of us this year. Paul Smith’s College is here to offer you a safe place to live and learn.
#SmittyOn PSC 2020
Inside Smitty Nation