New Student Orientation
You've been accepted to Paul Smith's College - now what? Sign up for a Student Orientation and Registration (SOAR) Session!
SOAR days are designed with you, the student, in mind! We highly encourage you to attend one of these days. It is your "one-stop shop" to take care of everything prior to move-in day.
Fall 2019 Move-in Day: Friday, August 30, 2019 9am- 1pm
What to expect:
- Complete and turn in all required forms
- Take care of your campus ID photo and register vehicles
- Login to your Paul Smith's College email and other important portals on campus
- Meet one-on-one with a member of our Student Accounts or Financial Aid offices (we highly recommend that a parent is present for this meeting!)
- Meet your future classmates
Be sure to like and follow our social media pages for all the exciting happenings on campus!
Facebook: Paul Smith's College Instagram: @futuresmitty
Twitter: @admissionspsc Snapchat: @pscadmissions
The Placement exam is required for each incoming student at Paul Smith's College. This online placement test helps us determine which math courses are right for you- more information is coming soon!
Click here to go to the Placement Exam. You will need your Paul Smith's College username and password that was provided via a previous email or letter. You will enroll in the "course" and read the welcome message and then click the next buttons which will take you through the exam. You will click submit when done.
Required Student Enrollment Forms
Housing Forms & Information
Please complete the housing application that applies to you:
- On Campus Housing Application
- Required for all incoming students
- Off Campus Housing Application
- Must meet one of the following criteria to apply:
- Must be 26 years or older
- Live within 30 miles of Paul Smith’s College with parent or guardian
- Married or in a Civil Union
- Has a dependent child living with them
- Veteran with at least 1 year of active service
For more information about the do’s and don’ts of living on campus please see the guide below:
New Athletes Starting College in the Spring or Fall of 2019
Please complete and submit these 3 forms:
Pre-Season Move-In Dates are listed below for the following sports:
- M/W Rugby- August 27
- M/W Golf- August 27
- M/W Cross Country- August 27
- M/W Marathon Canoe Team-August 27
- Women’s Volleyball- August 23
- Men’s Soccer- August 20
- Women’s Soccer- August 23