We are thrilled to have you join us on campus and begin your college career as a Smitty. Here you will find the important documents and information you need to complete before arriving to campus for move in day
Fall 2020 semester move in day: August 28, 2020
Summer 2020 SOAR Dates
For the health and safety of our staff, faculty and families, our Summer SOAR Dates have been moved to an online format. We will be sending out more information about the live, in person virtual sessions, and follow up information in the next few weeks- Please keep an eye out in your email for more information!
What to expect at SOAR:
- Complete and turn in all required forms
- Take care of your campus ID photo and register vehicles
- Login to your Paul Smith’s College email and other important portals on campus
- Meet one-on-one with a member of our Student Accounts or Financial Aid offices (we highly recommend that a parent is present for this meeting!)
- Meet your future classmates
Even with everything going on in the world around us, Paul Smith’s College offers you a safe place to live and learn.
Student Enrollment Forms & Information
Student Enrollment Forms
Complete your Required Student Enrollment forms here, including Emergency Contact Information, FERPA release and Housing!
Student Health Services
Residence Life & Housing Information
For more information about living on campus, visit the Residence Life & Housing page
For more information about our Athletic Programs, visit the Bobcats Home Page #smittynation
Fall 2020 Pre-Season Move-In Dates are TBD.
Questions about logging into your Financial Aid Portal?
Check out the short tutorial below!
#SmittyOn PSC 2020