We are thrilled to have you join us on campus and begin your college career as a Smitty. Here you will find the important documents and information you need to complete before arriving to campus for move in day
Fall 2021 semester move in day:
Friday August 20, 2021
Summer 2021 SOAR Orientation Dates
We will be holding our Orientation IN PERSON this summer- We can’t wait to see you on campus!
Paul Smith’s College takes very seriously the need to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, please note the following parameters of your SOAR orientation day:
- SOAR events are limited to 100 students per day; 1 additional guest aged 16+ is allowed to accompany you.
- Face masks or appropriate facial coverings are required to be worn during SOAR.
Upon arrival to campus, you will be asked to complete our Health Assessment Form. Please be prepared to answer the following screening questions:
- I have not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19.
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19.
- I have not had close or proximate contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case as outlined by the NYS Department of Health here.
- I have abided by New York State COVID-19 travel advisory guidelines and my home state’s travel advisory guidelines.
Please sign up for your Orientation Date below!
What to expect at SOAR:
- Take care of your campus ID photo
- Login to your Paul Smith’s College portals on campus
- Opportunities to meet with our Student Accounts or Financial Aid offices (we highly recommend that a parent is present for this meeting!)
- Meet your future classmates in interactive sessions with our Peer Leaders!
Student Enrollment Forms & Information
Student Enrollment Forms
Complete your Required Student Enrollment forms here, including Emergency Contact Information, FERPA release and your Housing application!
Student Health Services
Residence Life & Housing Information
For more information about living on campus, visit the Residence Life & Housing page
For more information about our Athletic Programs, visit the Bobcats Home Page #smittynation
To complete your PreSeason Medical Forms, please use this link: https://www.paulsmithsbobcats.com/information/preseasonforms
COVID-19 has challenged all of us this year. Paul Smith’s College is here to offer you a safe place to live and learn.
#SmittyOn PSC 2020
Inside Smitty Nation