Spring 2020 semester move in day: January 19, 2020
Be sure to like and follow our social media pages for all the exciting happenings on campus!
Facebook: Paul Smith's College Instagram: @futuresmitty
Twitter: @admissionspsc Snapchat: @pscadmissions
The Placement exam is required for each incoming student at Paul Smith's College. This online placement test helps us determine which math courses are right for you. An email is sent to you directly from Sandra Brown, Administrative Support Coordinator (email@example.com)
For the exam, you will need your Paul Smith's College username and password that was provided via a previous email or letter. You will enroll in the "course" and read the welcome message and then click the next buttons which will take you through the exam. You will click submit when done.
Required Student Enrollment Forms
Housing Forms & Information
Please complete the housing application that applies to you:
- On Campus Housing Application
- Required for all incoming students
- Off Campus Housing Application
- Must meet one of the following criteria to apply:
- Must be 26 years or older
- Live within 30 miles of Paul Smith’s College with parent or guardian
- Married or in a Civil Union
- Has a dependent child living with them
- Veteran with at least 1 year of active service
For more information about the do’s and don’ts of living on campus please see the guide below:
Student Health Services
Feel free to download the forms below to bring with you for your physical, or use the Health Services Portal below for more information:
You will need your Paul Smith’s College username and password to log into this portal.