Visiting Paul Smith’s College is a requirement of the application process. Please contact the HEOP Office to arrange your campus visit or to provide verification that you have already met this requirements. Email: email@example.com Call: 518-327-6480
- Some transportation costs may be covered if funds are available
- Your income documents must submitted and reviewed by HEOP staff prior to requesting financial travel assistance.
- You must submit your receipts for some cost to be covered.
- Day Trips – up to four hours away; for applying students and family
- Overnight Trips – further than 4 hours away; for applying students only
- We will house you with a student currently in the HEOP program
- Your meals will be provided free of charge while on campus
- You will attend actual classes/labs taking place to get a feel for college courses.
- You can complete your HEOP interview
- Bus: you may buy a bus ticket through Adirondack Trailways (destination: Paul Smiths, N.Y.) The bus comes once daily and stops immediately on campus.
- Train: not recommended. There are no trains that stop directly at campus and this option includes a shuttle van or costly cab ride as well as additional travel time.
Hotels: There are several hotels located in Saranac Lake, NY 12983 approximately 15 minutes from campus.
Meet the Team
My role is to maintain and administer the Arthur O. Eve Higher Education Opportunity Program grant from New York State. This includes periodic reporting on the program's activities and effectiveness. I am also the academic advisor for juniors and seniors in HEOP.
Pickett Hall 203B