Earn 3 college credits in just 3 weeks!
Ideal for ages 16+
- Discover one of the most bountiful, beautiful and beneficial fungal ecozones on the planet.
- Engage in field-based exploration of Adirondack fungi to explore all dimensions of mycology:
- Species identification in macro and micro-habitats
- Fungal biodiversity in the region
- Fungal ecology
- Fungi reproduction and evolution
- Mycophagy and the local food movement
- Participate in field studies conducted in the northern and southern Adirondacks.
- Take advantage of a comparative identification foray in the St. Lawrence or Lake Champlain Valley.
Course runs July 29 – August 16, 2019. Online preparatory work is required.
Program cost is $1,995 inclusive of all tuition, fees, room and board.