Your Event at the VIC
Have your event at the VIC!
The VIC is available for weddings, staff picnics, birthday parties, board meetings, and other private events.
- 5 picnic tables
- 5 charcoal grills
- Large covered area
- Flat concrete patio
- Adjacent to parking area
- Fully handicap accessible
- $25 per day
Please note: there is no running water available directly at the pavilion.
The VIC has three lean-tos on the property available for registered campers for a nominal fee. All are accessible via hiking trail or canoe. Permits and payment are required for use of the Long Pond and Black Pond lean-tos throughout the year.
- Available year-round
- Beautiful lake views
- Outhouses on-site
- Fires allowed with permit
- Campers are required to follow the Principles of Leave No Trace, including minimizing impact and carrying out all trash.
The lean-tos along the Heron Marsh Trail are day-use only and do not require pre-registration or permits.
For outdoor facility rentals including Picnic Pavillions and Lean-tos please contact the VIC staff at email@example.com or (518) 327-6241.
- Seating available for up to 40 people
- 8-foot tables
- Folding chairs
- Rotating art exhibits provide beautiful backdrop
- $350 for a full day; contact us for evening or half-day pricing
- 110-person theater
- Movie playing capabilities
- Variable lighting
- Sound system
- $350 for full day; contact us for half day or evening pricing
- Folding chairs and lecture tables available for up to 45 people
- Kitchen sink and counter in room
- Projector, screen, and chalk board available
- Laptop/computer not provided
- Large tables and chairs seating up to 20 people
- Adjacent to staff kitchen, available for use when renting board room
- Projector available
- Computer/screen not provided
For indoor facility rentals including spaces for conferences, parties, weddings and events please contact the VIC staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (518) 327-6241.