Two weeks of summer. Four college credits. 14,000 acres of wilderness. What could be better than that?
- Study the ecology of fish, mammals, birds, invertebrates, and plants
- Practice sampling techniques including electrofishing, live-trapping and radio-tracking
- Explore terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems
- Learn to understand historical ecological patterns using paleoecology
- Apply knowledge of water quality sampling and genetics
- Take a researcher’s approach to Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
Program cost is $1,995 inclusive of all tuition, fees, room and board.