Request a Transcript
REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
The Registrar’s Office handles all transcript requests for current students, former students and alumni. Please allow 3-5 days for processing of all requests.
Note: If you have a financial obligation to the college, transcripts will not be processed until all obligations are met.
To View or Obtain Transcripts:
- Unofficial transcripts (current students) – View and print unofficial transcripts from your Self-Service account.
- Official transcripts (all students) – Free of charge. Submit the Transcript Request Form by mail, fax, or email. Please fill the form in dark ink so that it is readable.
- Mail printed and completed form to:
Paul Smith’s College
PO Box 265
Paul Smiths, NY 12970-0265
- Fax printed and completed form to: (518) 327-6951 FAX
- Email completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org. These options have been useful for submitting transcripts by email:
- The printed and completed form can be scanned using your smart phone with a free app like Adobe Scan and emailed to email@example.com.
- The pdf form can be filled and signed using your smart phone with a free app like Adobe Acrobat Reader and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Us »
Phelps Smith Administration Building Room 113
Paul Smiths NY, 12970
(518) 327-6951 FAX
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.