Our Learning Community
Looking for research resources, class-specific assistance and personalized academic support? Hit the library!
- Take advantage of our extensive research collections
- Obtain tutorials and academic support
- Borrow technology such as laptops, go-pros, cameras and more
- Find a quiet spot to focus on your work
Explore our 20+ degree programs to find your path to a meaningful education and career.
- Become a skilled expert in land, plants, and timber
- Follow your passion for the great outdoors
- Become a kitchen expert
- Delve deep into the science of life on earth
- Develop your leadership qualities and business acumen
- Choose your own adventure
William Rock on the future of culinary as experienced at the St. Regis Café, a student- and faculty-operated restaurant on the Paul Smith’s College campus. »
See more of what Paul Smith’s College has to offer.