Office of the Registrar
REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
The Registrar’s Office handles all transcript requests for current students and alumni. Please allow 3-5 days for processing of all requests.
Note: If you have a financial obligation to the college, transcripts will not be processed until all obligations are met.
To View or Obtain Transcripts:
- Current students – view and print unofficial transcripts from your Self-Service account
- Alumni & former students – submit the Transcript Request Form by mail, fax, or email free of charge
To Order Electronically-Delivered Official Transcripts:
- Electronic Delivery – ONLY for students and alumni who began September 2001 or later. If your Paul Smith’s College entry date was September 2001 or later, you may choose to have your official transcript delivered electronically through Credentials eSCRIP-SAFE to any network member.
- View a list of network members who accept transcripts electronically. Out-of-Network receivers are designated and identified by the student through the recipient email address. These recipients will be prompted to completed a simple registration for each transcript delivered through Credentials eSCRIP-SAFE. NOTE: Credentials eSCRIP-SAFE charges a $3.00 processing fee for each recipient.
- You can request delivery at: https://iwantmytranscript.com/paulsmiths
Contact Us »
Phelps Smith Administration Building Room 113
Paul Smiths NY, 12970
(518) 327-6951 FAX
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.