NET PRICE CALCULATOR
About the Net Price Calculator
We’re happy that you’re beginning to explore how to plan and pay for your college education. We’ll help you every step of the way. Using this net price calculator, you can find out your eligibility for financial aid from schools to which you plan to apply and estimate your out-of-pocket expenses.
This calculator is designed to give you an early indication of how much and what types of financial aid you might qualify for if you were a college freshman attending school full-time in the academic year indicated, or if you are a student transferring from another college to Paul Smith’s. It is a tool that we hope will give you a clearer picture of your options and opportunities so you can make more informed decisions about your college options.
As you use the calculator, please remember:
- This is not an application for admission to Paul Smith’s College or an application for need-based financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The financial aid estimator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. The financial aid office has the final word on your financial aid award and will conduct a complete verification of the data you supply before offering an official financial aid award.
- You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon as possible after January 1 of the year you plan to attend college. You can complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Completing the calculator should take no more than 20 minutes. You will need to answer some basic questions about your parents’ financial situation so it might be helpful to have recent tax forms or pay stubs on hand before you begin.