Off-Campus Housing Application

Off-Campus Housing Application


This form is due by the July 1 or the December 1 prior to the fall or spring semester you are applying for. Failure for returning students to submit this form by the due date will result in a $50 late fee. No applications will be accepted or approved after the semester begins, and no room refunds will be made. Board refunds will be pro-rated.

General Student Information

Ex. Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2020, Spring 2021

Form Validity

This form will be valid for the academic year you are applying for. Off Campus Housing Applications have a term of one year and no student may move off campus once a semester has begun. Permission to live off campus is only granted for the upcoming semester, and EVERY off campus student must reapply prior to the start of each academic year. Do not sign a lease to live off campus until you receive written permission from the Office of Residence Life and Housing via email.
Summer does not count towards 4 consecutive semesters
Drop a file here or click to upload Choose File
Maximum upload size: 52.22MB
EX. License, Marriage Certification, Dependent Birth Certificate. Please send a picture of your Paul Smith's College ID card for verification of living within a residence hall for 4 consecutive semesters.
This application cannot be approved without a planned off campus address.
This application will not be approved without acknowledgement.
Since this scholarship requires recipients to live on campus, off campus housing will not be granted to any Tuition Exchange Scholarship recipients.
This application will not be approved if the applicant will be entering the new academic year under a probationary status.

Questions and Contact Information

Should you have any questions, please contact the Residence Life and Housing Office via email at

Contact Us »

Office of Residence Life & Housing

Joan Weill Student Center Room 005
Hours: M- F, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
(518) 327-6493