VIRTUAL EMPLOYER NETWORKING
An opportunity for students and employers to connect
Friday, March 5th:
- 12:20 pm – Conservation Law Enforcement – NYS DEC, NH Fish and Game Dept., MA Office of Environmental Law Enforcement, RI DEM Division of Law Enforcement, & Vermont Agency of Natural Resources, Dept. of Fish and Wildlife, Division of Warden Service
Friday, March 19th:
- 12:20 pm – Forestry and Arboriculture – Davey, Bartlett, Long View Forest, & Weyerhaeuser
Friday, March 26th:
- 12:20 pm – Environment and Society – Ausable Chasm, Great Camp Sagamore, NYS DEC Environmental Education Summer Camps, Eagle Island Camp, & more!
Friday, April 9th:
- 12:20 pm: Business, Hospitality, Culinary, & Baking – Coury Hospitality, Mazzone Hospitality, Woodloch Resort, & more!
Friday, April 16th:
- 12:20 pm: Business, Hospitality, Culinary, & Baking – Mirror Lake Inn, Crowne Plaza Lake Placid, Saranac Waterfront Lodge, Lake Placid Olympic and Paralympic Training Center & more!
Employers interested in participating should contact Maureen Pellerin at email@example.com to sign up. Students interested in participating should contact Maureen Pellerin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to attend the live session, a recorded version will be uploaded to this page for later review.
Previously Recorded Sessions:
Vermont DEC/ECO Americorps