Our twice-yearly Career Fairs are great opportunities to make lasting network connections. Recruiters, who many are PSC alumni, are offering jobs, internships, field experience and graduate school opportunities for both current students and recent graduates.
Paul Smith’s College Annual Spring Career Fair 2020!
Date: Thursday, March 26th 2020
Time: Employer Check-In: 10:00 am-12:30 pm
Doors open to PSC students/alumni: 1- 4:30 pm
Location: Saunders Gymnasium
Employers/Attendees: Online registration for our fall career event opens at the end of January. Deadline to register online is March 16th or earlier if at full capacity. Register online at MY Career Portal.
Students/Alumni: Be prepared. Be professional.
- Attend a Career Fair Prep session.
- Research and identify 5 + companies attending.
- Bring your resume and cover letter
- Dress in business casual or professional attire.
- Be punctual and allow for at least 30 minutes
- Stop in the Career Center for resume review, cover letters, networking utilizing your “elevator pitch,” interviewing skills, and after the Career Fair tips. To see a list of employers scheduled to appear at the next Career Fair, log in on MY Career Portal.
Faculty/Staff: Encourage students to have a resume in hand, attend wearing professional attire, and research attending companies. Please consider making this event a class requirement, project or extra credit assignment. You play a vital role in connecting our students to career opportunities. To view a list of attendees go to MY Career Portal.
As a response to COVID-19, the Center for Academic and Career Success is offering virtual employer networking sessions on the following dates:
- Friday, April 10th – NYS Police, AquaLogic, Inc., & Davey Tree
- Friday, April 17th – Equity Lifestyle Properties, Inc., Adirondack Arc, Ausable Chasm, Adirondack Research, & The Hedges on Blue Mountain Lake
- Friday, April 24th – More details to come!
- Friday, May 1st – More details to come!
Click HERE to learn more about opportunities to connect with employers virtually or see previously recorded sessions.