CAREER FAIRS & RECRUITMENT
An opportunity for students and employers to connect.
Our twice-yearly Career Fairs are great opportunities to make lasting network connections. Recruiters, who many are PSC alumni, are offering jobs, internships, field experience and graduate school opportunities for both current students and recent graduates.
Paul Smith’s College Annual Fall Career Fair 2019!
Date: Thursday, October 24th
Time: Employer Check-In: 10:00 am-12:30 pm
Doors open to PSC students/alumni: 1- 4:30 pm
Location: Saunders Gymnasium
Employers/Attendees: Online registration for our fall career event opens in mid-August. Deadline to register online is October 17th or earlier if at full capacity. Register online at MY Career Portal.
Students/Alumni: Be prepared. Be professional.
- Attend a Career Fair Prep session.
- Research and identify 5 + companies attending.
- Bring your resume and cover letter
- Dress in business casual or professional attire.
- Be punctual and allow for at least 30 minutes
- Stop in the Career Center for resume review, cover letters, networking utilizing your “elevator pitch,” interviewing skills, and after the Career Fair tips. To see a list of employers scheduled to appear at the next Career Fair, log in on MY Career Portal.
Faculty/Staff: Encourage students to have a resume in hand, attend wearing professional attire, and research attending companies. Please consider making this event a class requirement, project or extra credit assignment. You play a vital role in connecting our students to career opportunities. To view a list of attendees go to MY Career Portal.