Pre-registration begins the last week of October during Fall semesters and the last week of March during Spring semesters. Course schedules are available in Self-Service. Please follow the pre-registration timeline below:
- Seniors (90 or more earned credits) – First Monday of pre-registration period.
- Juniors (60-89 earned credits) – First Wednesday of pre-registration period.
- Sophomores (30-59 earned credits) – Second Monday of pre-registration period.
- Freshmen (less than 30 earned credits) – Third Monday of pre-registration period.
Class standing is determined by CREDITS EARNED. Courses you are currently taking DO NOT count toward your class standing. Your Total Earned Credits can be found on your Unofficial Transcript on Self-Service.
Your advisor must authorize you to register before you can select classes.
Tips & Tutorials:
- Atomic Learning Tutorial for Online Registration
- Self Service Online Registration Tutorial – Screen Shots
- Quick Guide to Online Pre-Registration
- PSC Program Planning Sheets
Please see your advisor if you have any questions about pre-registration or your classes. As always, please feel free to contact the Registrar’s office as well.
PROGRAM PLANNING SHEETS
- Baking Arts & Service Management
- Culinary Management
- Disaster Management and Response
- Ecological Restoration
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Fisheries & Wildlife Sciences-Fisheries Concentration
- Fisheries & Wildlife Sciences-Wildlife Concentration
- Forestry-Biology Concentration
- Forestry-Ecological Forest Management
- Forestry-Forest Operations
- Hotel, Resort & Tourism Management
- Human Health and the Environment
- Integrative Studies: Two-Topic Model (BA/BS)
- Integrative Studies: Three-Topic Model (BA/BS)
- Natural Resource Conservation & Management
- Parks and Conservation Management
- Recreation, Adventure Education & Leisure Management
- Restaurant Management