Office of the Registrar
Pre-registration begins the last week of October during Fall semesters and the last week of March during Spring semesters. Course schedules are available in Self-Service. Please follow the pre-registration timeline below:
- Seniors (90 or more earned credits) – First Monday of pre-registration period.
- Juniors (60-89 earned credits) – First Friday of pre-registration period.
- Sophomores (30-59 earned credits) – Second Monday of pre-registration period.
- Freshmen (less than 30 earned credits) – Third Monday of pre-registration period.
Class standing is determined by CREDITS EARNED. Courses you are currently taking DO NOT count toward your class standing. Your Total Earned Credits can be found on your Unofficial Transcript on Self-Service.
Your advisor must authorize you to register before you can select classes.
Tips & Tutorials:
- Atomic Learning Tutorial for Online Registration
- Self Service Online Registration Tutorial – Screen Shots
- Quick Guide to Online Pre-Registration
- PSC Program Planning Sheets
Please see your advisor if you have any questions about pre-registration or your classes. As always, please feel free to contact the Registrar’s office as well.
Contact Us »
Phelps Smith Administration Building Room 113
Paul Smiths NY, 12970
(518) 327-6951 FAX
Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Program Planning Sheets
- Baking Arts & Service Management
- Culinary Arts & Service Management
- Ecological Restoration
- Entrepreneurial Business Studies
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Fisheries & Wildlife Sciences-Fisheries Concentration
- Fisheries & Wildlife Sciences-Wildlife Concentration
- Food Service Management
- Forestry-Biology Concentration
- Forestry-Ecological Forest Management
- Forestry-Forest Operations
- Hotel, Resort & Tourism Management
- Human Health and the Environment
- Integrative Studies: Two-Topic Model (BA/BS)
- Integrative Studies: Three-Topic Model (BA/BS)
- Natural Resource Conservation & Management
- Parks and Conservation Management
- Recreation, Adventure Education & Leisure Management
- Sustainable Communities & Working Landscapes
- Arboriculture & Landscape Management
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts (AAS, Fall 2017 and earlier)
- Culinary (AOS, Fall 2018 and later)
- Forest Technology
- Hotel & Restaurant Management
- Integrative Studies: Two-Topic Model (AA/AS)
- Integrative Studies: Three-Topic Model (AA/AS)
- Surveying Technology
- Undeclared Major