Please be advised!
If the Student does not complete all Health requirements prior to move in day, they will be unable to move in to their dorm room or attend classes until the requirements have been completed.
If a commuter Student does not complete their health requirements, they will be unable to attend classes until the requirements have been completed.
Students who are new to Paul Smith’s College or who have missed a semester are required to complete the Health Services Portal.
IMPORTANT: Click here to go to the Paul Smith’s Student Health Portal.
The forms you are required to complete will help enable Health Services to create a comprehensive baseline to meet your individual needs. Please take the time to complete each form thoroughly.
Required forms & information:
- Hometown (Primary) Physician Information
- Insurance information – FRONT and BACK copy
- If you have additional cards, i.e. prescription cards/dental/vision, please make copies of those as well.
- Read and agree to Consent to Treat and Permission to Share Information form
- Emergency Contact form
- Health History form
- Clinical evaluation (entry physical) no older than 1 year prior to entry date
- Immunization History form covering all required immunizations
- Read Meningitis Fact Sheet and complete the Meningitis Response form
Log in with your Paul Smith’s College username and password.
Contact Us »
Abigail Fontaine, RN, BSN
Joan Weill's Student Center
003 Student Health Services Office