Requirements Due January 15, 2023
Students who do not complete all health requirements prior to January 15, 2023 will be unable to receive their residence hall key or attend classes until the requirements have been completed.
If a commuter Student does not complete their health requirements, they will be unable to attend classes until the requirements have been completed.
Students who are new to Paul Smith’s College, or who have missed a semester, are required to complete these requirements via the Health Services Portal.
Log in using your PSC user id & password, provided to you by admissions via an email. Please take the time to complete each form thoroughly.
Required forms & information
- Read and agree to Consent to Treat and Permission to Share Information form
- Health History form
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionnaire
- Upload a clinical evaluation (entry physical) no older than 1 year prior to entry date (Print Form)
- Upload insurance information – FRONT and BACK copy
- If you have additional cards, i.e. prescription cards/dental/vision, please make copies of those as well.
For attendance at a post-secondary institution regarding immunization for measles, mumps, rubella and meningococcal disease in accordance with PHL Section 2165 (measles, mumps and rubella), PHL Section 2167 (meningococcal disease), and Title 10 New York Codes, Rules and Regulations Subpart 66-2 (10 NYCRR Subpart 66-2). Proof of immunization is required by all students who are taking 6 or more credits (semester hour).
- Upload immunization history documentation covering all required immunizations
- Proof of vaccination or immunity to Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR)
- Meningitis Vaccination (ACWY or MenB) within 5 years prior to enrollment
- Don’t have a meningitis vaccination? Read Meningitis Fact Sheet and complete the Meningitis Response form; located in the Health Portal.
- Proof of Hepatitis A vaccination series for the following programs:
- Baking Arts and Services Management | BASM
- Baking (A.A.S.) | BAKG
- COVID-19 Vaccination: Beginning in Fall 2022, all students (including graduate students) must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to move into residential housing or attend class, unless they have been granted a religious exception or medical exemption to the vaccine. “Full vaccination” refers to the primary vaccination series.
- Exemption request documentation can be downloaded from the College website here or accessed via the Student Health Portal.
Per NYS Public Health Law Section 2165, Students attending a NYS Secondary College or University have the right to medical and religious exemptions to immunizations.
To report a medical or religious immunization exemption to Paul Smith’s College please submit one of the following;
- Medical exemption: A letter must be written by a physician, physician assistant, or nurse
practitioner and state that a valid contraindication to vaccination exists. The exemption must
specify which immunizations are contraindicated and why.
- Religious exemption: There must be a written and signed statement from the student (parent or guardian
of students less than 18 years of age) that they object to immunization due to their
For more information please visit NYSDOH secondary institutions requirements page.
Login with your self service username and password. Trouble logging in? Contact IT at 518-327-6465.
Contact Us »
Christine Brennan, RN, BSN
Student Wellness Coordinator